Sunday 17 March 2013

****Paranoid Records Vol 7-Free 14 Track Album***

After listening to this album, a full unmixed 14 track album, all mastered 320 mp3s, I felt the least I could do is write a few words on why you should download this and support the label. I don't want to ramble on but I have pretty much the entire Paranoid back catalogue and I'm a huge fan of the label. This compilation reflects Old Skool in the truest sense from tracks like the 91/92 uplifting pianocore of Ric 'Welcome To My House',the amazing and always original Simon Holmes with 'Divine Harmony' to the faster 92-94 style of DJ Fuzzbuzz 'Wonka' & DJ Pursuit 'Comin Rude Boy'. Impulse 'Dancing In The Moonlight' nods it's head to the classic Kniteforce sound as does Manaboom 'Splash Of Emotion. Other highlights include 2 great darkcore tunes from Remnant & Cheapjack, old skool forum favourite Dodders who turns in an amazing tune with the best drop I've heard in ages, I hope to hear more from him in future. In short, the whole album is great and reflects the ethos of my radio shows with a tempo range from 135bpm-164bpm and a variety of styles that fit under the NuSkool/Breakbeat Hardcore umbrella. Now go and get it!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment