Saturday 29 June 2013

Nookie-From The Vaults Of Daddy Armshouse Records Vol 1-Phuzion Digital

As a keen collector of old skool in digital format, I felt I should post about this, 8 tracks from back in 1992 by Nookie including the well known classic 'The Traitor'. So long as you're not an obsessive type who nitpicks and finds fault as I've seen some people doing online, then there's simply no way you won't be happy with this awesome addition to your old skool collection, the remasters sound nice and crisp to me and the important thing is being able to have in my possession 8 gold nuggets from one of the scene's best producers, in fact you could just pitch them up and slot them into your 140 sets, exactly as I have done. In summary, if you're a fan of Nookie, love 1992 and want high res digital remastered tunes as opposed to your muddy vinyl rips, then go and spend some cash on this, you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment